“Over 95% of text messages are opened and read!
TextCard was created to replace business cards and offer easier, more relevant and more lasting way to share contact details by text messages.”
Text Card – Send contact details by text message
- Set up an account and create a TextCard campaign
- Offer a text number and your unique TextCard KeyWord to customers and prospects
- When your TextCard KeyWord is used, your contact details will instantly be sent…Name, Company Name, email address, phone/fax/mobile numbers, maybe a link to your LinkedIn page
- Include links, PDF and other image attachments in your TextCard text
- TextCard is vital for all networking professionals or anyone who passes out business cards
- Put your contact details on your prospective client’s Smart phone and stand out
- Experience an example by texting ‘TextCardMe’ to 48421
MultiMsg – Introduce and explain what you do in a series of text messages
- Set up an account and create a MultiMsg campaign
- Invite clients and prospects to learn about you and your business by texting a MultiMsg KeyWord to a specific number
- Include on business cards or promotional materials
- Add to your social media
- Combine MultiMsg with TextCard for an unforgettable first impression
- When your MultiMsg KeyWord is used, up to 5 text messages can be automatically sent to explain and present your business, featured items, a discount/special/promo, or anything else
- MultiMsg is a clever way to instantly explain your business or brand, and share details
- Experience an example by texting ‘ShowMeMM” to 48421
MassMsg will help you develop your text or SMS marketing programs.
Define your brand or marketing objectives and MassMsg
will provide step-by-step solutions.
All MassMsg services…
…Operate within acceptable industry privacy standards, and compliant with Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) privacy policies. All MassMsg services require Opt-in or double Opt-in permission from customers.
”Trust MassMsg to utilize text message marketing (SMS)
for your marketing plans.”
…Avoid any restricted protocols for personal text messaging from mobile carriers. All carriers have limits on text messaging, either volume triggers or ‘no reply’ triggers to protect customers from text practices prohibited in use agreement.
“MassMsg protects your team identity
while building customer confidence in your brand”
…Protect personal text message contact details allowing text messages to be sent and managed without distributing personal text numbers.
“MassMsg protects personal text contact details
while providing a robust text messaging solutions from
a dashboard administered by multiple users.”
…Utilize text message marketing (SMS) to build your brand, increase revenue and grow your business.